Workspace administrators can restore a model to a previous version in the model's history, marked by a unique ID. If you use Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), you can unlink revision tags between the current and previous version when you restore to the previous version.
If you use Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), workspace administrators can unlink revision tags between the current and previous version when they restore to the previous version. They can use this to restore compatibility where a production model has revisions that a development model does not.
To restore a model to a previous version:
- Select History in the model settings bar.
- Select a time range for when you want to restore the model settings.
- Select Show History.
- Select the Model Id you want restored in the History dialog.
- Select Restore to ID. The selected model ID displays in the restore point field.
If you select OK, this closes the history dialog, but does not restore to an earlier version.
- For ALM users: Optionally select Unlink revisions created after this restore point.
- Select Restore and select OK to confirm.
Note: If your model synchronizes with ALM, you can only restore to a previous version before or after the synchronization. If your model is in deployed mode, you can only restore to a point after the latest synchronization.