Page builders add action cards to pages to enable you to run actions configured in the source model. The actions you can run through action cards are: imports, exports, processes, data write, forms, and notifications.
The page builder can configure an action to display the steps and summary of a model action.
Note: You can change the message body of a notification, up to 300 characters.
To run an action on an action card:
- On a page, select an action.
- The steps to run the action depend on what type of action you run: import action, export action, process, data write action, forecast action, form action, assign action, or notification action.
Note: Import and process actions might ask you to upload files.
- Once you run the action, any relevant changes are visible on the page.
Note: Import actions in the user experience behave differently from the modeling experience. In this case, the import:
- is always private.
- data source does not save to the model.
This means that every time you run an import it will ask you to pick a file and upload again.
- does not replace or alter any imports set up in the model.