Send and Refresh enables you to save data changes you've made in the Excel Add-in to your Anaplan model. The data changes are saved via the Read/Write Connection.
You must have a Read/Write Connection.
To send and refresh data:
- Make your data changes in your connected worksheet.
- Click out of the cell(s) you made changes to.
This validates the data change.
- On the Anaplan ribbon, click Send and Refresh.
The Finding Changes dialog displays along with a Send and Refresh pane, that displays on the right.
- Once the changes are found, the dialog displays the status of your send and refresh connection.
- If the status states Success, then your data changes are saved to your Anaplan model.
- If the status states Errors detected, then go to step 5.
- In the dialog, click Continue.
- Go to the Send and Refresh pane to troubleshoot any errors.
- Click Submit in the Send and Refresh pane to save your data changes to Anaplan.
Otherwise, click Undo changes.
To send and refresh a Multi-Sheet Connection:
- Follow the steps above.
The Send and Refresh dialog lists the worksheets and color codes them per Multi-Sheet Connection.
- Either refresh all the worksheets or a selection of them.