Anaplan uses the following methods to secure your data:
Data in Anaplan is encrypted using one of the following methods, depending on the status of the data.
- Data in transit uses HTTPS with 2048-bit certificates, using TLS 1.2.
- The session key length is negotiated by the user's browser, which uses the strongest available encryption.
- Data at rest uses AES-256 full disk encryption.
The following security and privacy-related frameworks, audits, and certifications are applicable to Anaplan:
- Service Organization Control (SOC) reports
- TRUSTe Privacy Seal
- EU – US Privacy Shield
- Cloud Security Alliance STAR
See our Privacy Shield status on the Privacy Shield Framework website
Anaplan only supports browsers that utilize the RFC-6455 WebSocket protocol. If your browser does not support this protocol, some features of Anaplan might be limited. See the Browser Support page for further details.