If your preferred cloud data source is Amazon S3, see the steps below.
To connect to Amazon S3:
- Select Connections from the menu.
- Click New connection. The Connect to a service dialog displays.
- Complete the dialog entries:
- Enter a new Connection name. The name character limit is 60 characters. You can use numbers and keyboard symbols, such as (, !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, or ).
- Select a Service from the drop-down menu.
- Retrieve your AWS Access key ID and Secret Access key values and enter them.
- Enter AWS Bucket name.
- Click Connect to accept and apply your settings for this connection.