If your preferred cloud data source is Amazon S3, see the steps below.
To connect to Amazon S3:
- Select Connections from the menu.
- Select New connection.
The Connect to a service dialog displays.
- Complete the dialog entries:
- Enter a new Connection name. Use a unique name that starts and ends with a letter or number. You can include spaces, hypens (-), and underscores (_), but no other special characters. The limit is 60 characters.
- Select Amazon S3 from the drop-down menu.
- Retrieve your AWS Access key ID and Secret Access key values and enter them.
- Enter the AWS Bucket name.
- Enter Role ARN (optional).
- Select Connect to accept and apply your settings for this connection.