To create a subsidiary view:
- Select Modules in the model settings bar.
- Select a module, then select Open.
- Select Blueprint .
- Use one of the following methods to create a subsidiary view:
- Select the ellipsis (lists for the line item. When you change the lists that apply to a line item, the dash (-) changes to the list's name. The module's default list displays at the top of the Applies To column. ) in the Applies To column, then select one or more
- Select a time scale or time range in the Time Scale and Time Range columns, respectively.
- Select a version in the Versions column.
Selectin a line item to open the subsidiary view.
Save a subsidiary view as the default view
To save a subsidiary view as the module's default view:
- Open the subsidiary view, then select View > Save As.
- Type a name for the subsidiary view.
- Select Save as default view for module.
- Select Save.
Warning: You cannot access line items that are not included in a new default view. To make a line item visible again, select View > Manage Views, then select Reset Default View. Learn more in Manage views.