Workspace administrators can add roles to models. This enables you to define user access permissions by groups that share common needs.
If you want your model roles to display in a specific order, select a role from the current Roles list before you begin. As part of the procedure, you can choose to insert the new role or roles before or after the current selection.
To add a model role:
- In the Roles tab of the Users pane, click Insert.
- In the Insert into Roles dialog, enter names for the roles you want to create.
If you want to add multiple roles, enter each role on a new line.
- From the dropdown menu in the bottom left, select where you want the new role or roles to display:
- Before the current selection.
- After the current selection.
- At the Start of the Roles list.
- At the End of the Roles list.
- Click OK.
The new role displays in the Roles tab.