You can import a copy of a model into your current workspace. Once imported, changes made to the copied model don't impact the original model.
You must be a workspace administrator to import a model.
The model you want to import must be in the same tenant as the workspace you are currently in.
Exception users can import models from any workspace in the tenant for which they are a workspace administrator, except if:
- Workspaces use different SSO.
- Only one workspace uses SSO.
To import a model into your current workspace:
- In the Models tab of the Model Management dialog, select Import.
- In the Model Name field, enter a name for the model copy.
- From the Source dropdown, select the environment with the workspace of the model you want to import.
- Select OK.
A Workspace dropdown displays a list of available workspaces:
- Workspaces belonging to the current tenant.
- Workspaces assigned to a Single Sign-On (SSO) server (if your organization uses SSO).
- From the Workspace dropdown, select a workspace you want to import from.
The Import Model dialog adjusts and displays an additional Model dropdown.
- From the Model dropdown, select the model you want to import.
- Select OK.
The Model Management dialog closes and the imported model opens.