Create a personal page so that you can display and customize data sourced from modules.
A personal page can be either a new page you've created, or a copy you've made of an existing page.
When you create a personal page, you need to choose:
- a page layout type
- the workspace
- the model that contains the data you want to display
You can create personal pages within:
- an app
- your My Pages area
You can also:
- create as many pages as you like
- use card templates
- add actions
- create card templates
To create a personal page:
- Click Create a page in the top right of either the app contents screen or your My Pages area.
The Create a page dialog displays.
- Choose a Page layout type.
Select either a board or a worksheet.
Use boards to deliver high-level information for instant consumption.
Use worksheets to display large volumes of data for analysis and editing.
- In the Page name field, enter a unique name for the page.
- From the Workspace drop-down menu, choose the workspace that contains the model you want to use.
- From the Model drop-down menu, choose the model that contains the data you want to display.
|If you're in your My Pages area||If you're on the app contents screen|
|Go to step 7.||Select Yes, create a personal page that is only available to me to define the page as a personal page.|
This means that the page displays in both your My Pages area and your My Pages category of this app's contents screen.
Once created, a personal page cannot be converted to an app page.
Alternatively, select No, create a page that is available to all app users.
This means that the page created is an app page, and displays only in the app contents.