Create a personal page so that you can display and customize data sourced from modules.
A personal page can be either a new worksheet or board page you've created, or a copy you've made of an existing worksheet or board page.
When you create a personal page, you need to choose:
- A page layout type
- The workspace
- The model that contains the data you want to display
You can create personal pages within an app, or in your My Pages area.
You can create as many pages as you like, and add card templates to your pages from the template library.
You cannot add actions or create card templates from My Pages.
To create a personal page:
- Select Create a page in the top right of either the app contents screen or your My Pages area.
- Choose a Page layout type.
Select either a board or a worksheet.
Use boards to deliver high-level information for instant consumption.
Use worksheets to display large volumes of data for analysis and editing.
- In the Page name field, type a unique name for the page.
- From the Workspace drop-down menu, choose the workspace that contains the model you want to use.
- From the Model drop-down menu, choose the model that contains the data you want to display.
|If you're in your My Pages area||If you're on the app contents screen|
|Go to step 7.||Select Yes, create a personal page that is only available to me to define the page as a personal page.|
This means that the page displays in both your My Pages area and your My Pages category of this app's contents screen.
Once created, you cannot convert your page to an app page.
Alternatively, select No, create a page that is available to all app users.
This means that the page created is an app page, and displays only in the app contents.