Create a page to display data from modules to end users.
When you create a page, you need to choose a layout, the workspace, and model containing the data you want to display.
To create a page:
- Open the app to which you want to add a page, or create a new app.
- Click Create a page.
The Create a page dialog displays.
- Choose a layout type. You can select either a board or a worksheet.
- In the Page name field, enter a name for the page.
Avoid icons, emojis, or any other special characters in names, as these may render inconsistently across browsers, and make text unreadable.
- From the Workspace dropdown, choose the workspace containing the model you want to use.
- From the Model dropdown, choose the model containing the data you want to display.
- Click Create.
Your new draft page opens in designer mode.