You can hide the sidebar for the Anaplan Google Add-on to view more of your worksheet, or show the sidebar to display the add-on menu options.
The Google Sheets Add-on is in early access (EA), and is only available to participants of the EA program.
Find out more about early access or how to register your interest in our current EA programs.
You must show the sidebar before you sign in to the Add-on for the first time.
If you sign out, you can show and hide the sidebar just as you would if you were signed in. When you sign out, the sidebar remains open, but all menu options are grayed out except Sign in and Help and about.
If you're signed in, but you're not the connection owner, all Add-on features are disabled. To use the Add-on features, either contact the connection owner, or create a new connection yourself in another spreadsheet.
The sidebar displays these options:
- New connection (select to create a new connection),
- Preview (select to view the worksheet's dimensions),
- Clone connection (select to clone a connection),
- Pages (displays the pages currently selected; select a page to change page selection),
- Refresh (select to refresh the current connection),
- Send and refresh (only displays for read-write connections; select to update Anaplan with your changes)
- Refresh all (select to refresh all connections in the spreadsheet),
- Settings (select to change the default settings or change your authentication type),
- Help and about (select to view your client version and session ID, or access support), and
- Sign out (click to sign out).
To show the Anaplan sidebar:
- Go to Add-ons > Anaplan Google Sheets Add-on.
- Select Show sidebar.
The Anaplan sidebar displays.
To hide the Anaplan sidebar:
- Click the cross in the top right of the sidebar.
The sidebar closes.