You can hide the sidebar for the Anaplan Google Add-on to view more of your worksheet, or show the sidebar to display the add-on menu options.
You must show the sidebar before you sign in to the Add-on for the first time.
If you sign out, you can show and hide the sidebar just as if you were signed in. When you sign out, the sidebar remains open, but all menu options are grayed out except Sign in and Help and about.
If you're signed in, but you're not the connection owner, all Add-on features are disabled. To use the Add-on features, either contact the connection owner, or create a new connection yourself in another spreadsheet.
To show the Anaplan sidebar:
- Go to Add-ons > Anaplan Add-on for Google Sheets.
- Select Show sidebar.
The Anaplan sidebar displays.
To hide the Anaplan sidebar:
- Click the cross in the top right of the sidebar.
The sidebar closes.
The options that the sidebar contains depend upon whether you're signed in, and the type of connection. The sidebar can display these options:
- New connection (select to create a new connection),
- Clone connection (select to clone a connection),
- Pages (displays the pages currently selected; select a page to change page selection),
- Refresh (select to refresh the current connection),
- Send and refresh (only displays for read-write connections; select to update Anaplan with your changes)
- Refresh all (select to refresh all connections in the spreadsheet),
- Settings (select to change the default settings or change your authentication type),
- Help and about (select to view your client version and session ID, or access support), and
- Sign out (click to sign out).