Create any modules you might need in Modules in the model settings bar.
If you're a workspace administrator, you can copy modules that you do not have access to, but you will not be able to open them after the copy. If you want to open the original or the copied module, amend the permissions in Usersin the model settings bar.
To copy a module:
- Select Modules in the model settings bar.
- Select the module you want to copy, then select Copy.
- Type the module name.
- If you want to include saved views in the copy, select Include all views. Select Default view only to exclude saved views.
- Select Include cell data in module copy to include all cell data in the copy.
Note: Any line item subsets or line item version formulas do not copy.
- Optionally, choose a functional area for the module.
- Select OK. The copied module opens in a new tab.