To use the DocuSign for Anaplan integration, you must first configure both Anaplan and DocuSign.
Create a View for Envelope Data
- Use a module you already have or create a new one.
- Create a custom view for your envelope data. Include the data you want to send and the contact details of your recipients.
- Give column headers unique names.
- If your document follows a pattern such as one signer followed by a second (or more):
- create one column for email addresses
- one column for the names of each recipient.
Example: You're sending employment contracts that must be signed by new hires and their managers.
Create four columns:
- two columns for the names and email addresses of new hires
- two columns for the names and email addresses of their managers.
Note: The DocuSign integration supports all Anaplan data types except for the List data type. Ensure that list formatted line items are not present in your saved view.
Configure DocuSign by performing the following tasks:
- Create DocuSign Templates.
- Configure recipients.
- Add DocuSign tags.
In each DocuSign Template:
- Add a role for each recipient. The role enables you to identify each person in the workflow who must sign the document. You'll match these roles to the corresponding recipient column in your Anaplan view.
- Do not enter any name or email address, these are retrieved from Anaplan.
- Give recipients one of the following actions: Needs to Sign, Needs to View, or Receives a Copy.
- Where your envelope has more than one recipient, set the signing order. The signing order lets you define the workflow—the order in which your document is received by recipients.