The Anaplan for Microsoft 365 Add-on is in early access (EA). It's only available to participants of the EA program.
Find out more about early access or how to register your interest in our current EA programs.
The connection to Anaplan still works after you edit a card's data in Excel. However, when you Refresh a card, it pulls the latest data from Anaplan and overwrites any data you edited in the Excel spreadsheet.
Refresh your cards
- Open the Cards in Document tab.
- Select one or more cards.
- Optionally, change your card's context selectors.
You can only set context selectors if the page builder disabled synchronization between that card and a page when the card template was defined.
- Select Refresh at the bottom of the Anaplan sidebar.
Any refreshed cards are reinserted into your document and display the latest data from Anaplan.
Card connection issues
In the Cards in Document tab, the Connection status for each card displays to the right of their names. You lose your connection to a card when:
- The card template is deleted from Anaplan.
- You no longer have access permissions to a card's source data.
- The card is hosted in a different environment.
In this case, sign in to the correct environment to work with the card.
Once you have solved any connection issues, you can refresh your cards. You can refresh more than one card at a time and refresh a card you've inserted in to your document multiple times.