You can add CloudWork integration actions to an action card for your users to import and export data, run process and forecast actions, and assign list items.
Actions are not available on personal pages or report pages.
Before you can add a CloudWorks integration action to a page, you must have access to the source model.
You can only view CloudWorks integrations that:
- Are made board visible by your integration administrator or restricted integration user.
- Have actions that are tied to the source model.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page .
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To add a CloudWorks integrations action:
- Select Configure action on a new card, or hove over your card and select Edit .
- On the Action tab of the Card configuration panel, expand CloudWorks™ integration.
- Toggle any CloudWorks integration actions right to add them.
When you run an integration from a page, the action runs with your own model and workspace permissions.