In the Models section of the Anaplan Administration console, you can view model information, assign a model to a category, add a custom category, remove a model from a category, and remove a category.
- To see the list of models, click Models.
- You can filter the list. The filter matches your characters with any sub-string in any column and is not case-sensitive. The State column can show values such as Active, Locked, Archived.
- To get details about a model, double-click the model name.
- Users, and whether a given user is active or not
- Timestamp for each user login
- Category values
- Other data, including model size, last modified date, date created, the ID for the user who last modified the model, and the ID related to the last model change
- To load the model, click the Click here link next to Model Url.
When viewing the list of models, you can assign a model to a category.
Select a row, click the arrow on the right side of a category column, and click a category value.
The role displays the value.
These are the default categories
|App||A single logical application can contain one or more models. For example, your organization might choose to have an application called Territory Planning that might have two models, one for Products and one for Services.|
|Environment||You might have a model move from development (Dev) to test (Test) to production (Prod).|
|Business Function||You might add Operations or Production Planning.|
|Geography||You might add the names of individual states.|
|Planning Cycle||You might add Rolling Forecast.|
- To the right of a category column, click the ellipsis (...) and then click Add new.
- Type a value, then click the green check mark.
The new value appears.
- To add another custom category value, click Add. A new text field appears.
- Type the new value, then click the green check mark.
Note: Both of the new custom category values appear.
- To save and exit, click OK.
- Select a model row by clicking that row, or select multiple model rows with ctrl+click (cmd+click on Mac).
- Select the value and click Remove value.
- To the right of the category name, click the ellipsis (...) and then click Manage.
- Hover the cursor over the minus (-) button of the value you want to remove, and click the - button.
The value disappears.
- You can delete another value or click OK to save and exit.