As an encryption administrator, you can assign other users in your tenant the Encryption Administrator role or you can remove it.
Note: Anaplan Support assigns the first encryption administrator for your tenant and then you can assign the role to others. Complete the steps in Get Started with BYOK before you assign other encryption administrators.
To assign or remove the Encryption Administrator role:
- Access Administration from the application menu.
- Select Access Control > Assignments.
- Select the user to which you want to assign or remove the Encryption Administrator role.
- To assign the role, select the Encryption Admin checkbox.
- To remove the role, clear the Encryption Admin checkbox.
- Select Save.