You can configure a link from your card to another relevant page, to present detail, insights, or navigational structure.
To configure a link to another page:
- In the Overview tab, select a page from the Link to a page drop-down list.
The card title links to the page you select.
If you have not entered a card title, the name of the page you link to displays as the card title.
- Select a Link style:
- Title displays the card title as a link.
- Icon displays an icon at the top-right of the card. Users select the icon to navigate to the linked page.
- None. For image cards, the whole image area is a link. For other card types, there is no link.
To position your card and publish it:
- Optionally, drag and drop your card to where you want it to display.
To drag and drop, select the drag handle in the center of the top of a card.
- On worksheets, drag your cards within the Additional insights panel.
- On boards, size and arrange your cards in rows and columns.
- On reports, freely arrange your cards on report slides.
- To save your changes, select Publish.
You can save the page as a draft if you're not yet ready to publish.