The Tenant Admin role enables you to view and manage the models and workspaces in your organization at the tenant level.
Tenant administrators use the Tenant Admin policy.
As a tenant administrator, you can:
- Manage users and model categories across all of the workspaces in your organization.
- Oversee one or more workspace administrators.
- Get a quick overview of all the users, models, and workspaces in the organization. For any given user, you can look up the list of models and workspaces to which that user has access.
- Search for users and remove (or reinstate) their access to Anaplan. This is useful when an employee or contractor leaves (or rejoins) your organization.
- Set up default categories and custom category values to provide your organization with a logical way to organize and search for models.
- Register new Certificate Authority (CA) certificates
- View tenant metadata
- Manage your certificates:
- Enable or disable certificates
- Delete certificates
Tenant administrators cannot access:
- Other tenants
- Tenant data
Note: The assignments feature cannot remove this role if you're the only user in your tenant assigned to the Tenant Admin role.