The Roles tab in the Access Control section of the Administration console enables you to review the roles in your tenant.
You must have the Tenant Administrator, View Administrator, or User Administrator role to access the Roles tab.
To view the roles in your tenant:
- Access the Administration console.
- Select Access Control > Roles.
The Roles tab displays the:
- Tenant roles
- Policy associated with each role
- Role description
- Number of users assigned to the role.
You can select a number in the Users Assigned column to navigate to the Assignments tab and view a list of users assigned to that role.
The roles listed below are available to assign to users:
- Encryption Administrator
- Integration Administrator
- Page Builder
- Process Owner
- Restricted Integration User
- Tenant Administrator
- Tenant Auditor
- Tenant Security Administrator
- User Administrator
- View Administrator