With the appropriate role, you can use the Assignments tab in the Administration console to assign or remove roles. You can also export a list of roles in your tenant to a CSV file.
As a tenant administrator, you can use the Assignments tab in the Administration console to:
- view a list of all users and their assigned roles in your tenant
- sort the view by first name, last name, role, or email address
- assign a new role (except for the Workspace Admin and Encryption Admin roles)
- export a list of users who are assigned roles in the tenant
As an encryption administrator, you can use the Assignments tab to:
- assign a new Encryption Admin role.
If you're a view administrator, you can view users who are assigned roles in your tenant.
- To display which roles users have, navigate to Access Control > Assignments.