Configure properties of a card and the view it is based on.
When you edit a card, the same settings are available as when you create a card.
To add or edit a card:
- Click Edit this page in the toolbar to open your page in designer mode.
- Optionally, add a new card.
Read how to add a card to a board or a worksheet.
- Click the Configure button on a new card, or hover over your card and click .
Configure your card. Read more about each card type and how to configure them.
To position your card and publish it:
- Optionally, drag and drop your card to where you want it to display.
- On worksheet pages, the Additional insights panel contains your cards.
- On board pages, size and arrange your cards in rows and columns.
- When you're ready, save the page as a draft or click Publish.