Workspace administrators can export dashboards from a model. This type of export includes high-level details for all dashboards in your model.
To export dashboards:
- Go to the Dashboards tab in the Dashboards pane.
- Select Export from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- In the Export dialog, in the Layout tab, select the file type for the export.
- Optionally, in the Labels tab, select the Include Row Label Headers checkbox to include row headers in the export.
For example, in an XLS file,
Dashboardsdisplays as a header in the
- If you want to save your export settings to run the export again, select the Save Export Definition checkbox at the bottom of the Export dialog. Then:
- In the Export Name field, type a name for the export.
- Choose whether to share the file with Administrators only or Everyone, or select Myself (keep private).
- Select Run Export.