Workspace administrators can export versions from a model. This type of export includes details on current and actual versions, switchover dates, and version formulas.
You must be a workspace administrator to set up a versions export.
Note: When you export a version from a model, take note of the Current Fiscal Year in Time . If you import the version to a different model, the Current Fiscal Year must be identical to the model you exported the version from.
To export versions:
- Select Versions in the model settings bar.
- Select Export from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- In the Export dialog, in the Layout tab, select the file type for the export.
- Optionally, in the Labels tab, select the Include Row Label Headers checkbox to include row headers in the export.
For example, in an XLS file,
Versionsdisplays as a header in the
- If you want to save your export settings to run the export again, select the Save Export Definition checkbox at the bottom of the Export dialog. Then:
- In the Export Name field, type a name for the export.
- Choose whether to share the file with Administrators only or Everyone, or select Myself (keep private).
- Select Run Export.