Workspace administrators can export lists from a model. This exports the contents of your list's grid view, and includes all list items, parent hierarchies, list properties, and list subsets.
Note: To export high-level details for all lists in a model, select Export in General lists , then follow steps 4-7 below.
To export lists:
- Select General lists in the model settings bar.
- Select the list you want to export, then select Open.
- Select Export from the toolbar at the top of the screen in tree view or grid view.
- In the Export dialog, in the Layout tab, select the file type for the export.
- Optionally, in the Labels tab, select the Include Row Label Headers checkbox to include row headers in the export.
For example, in an XLS file, the list's name displays as a header in the
- If you want to save your export settings to run the export again, select the Save Export Definition checkbox at the bottom of the Export dialog. Then:
- In the Export Name field, type a name for the export.
- Choose whether to share the file with Administrators only or Everyone, or select Myself (keep private).
- Select Run Export.