When you edit a card, the same settings are available as when you create a card.
Configure your card. Read more about each card type and how to configure them. For most cards, you can disable context synchronization so users can explore context within the card, and not change the page context.
To position your card and publish it:
- Optionally, drag and drop your card to where you want it to display.
To drag and drop, select the drag handle in the center of the top of a card.
- On worksheets, drag your cards within the Additional insights panel.
- On boards, size and arrange your cards in rows and columns.
- On reports, freely arrange your cards on report slides.
- To save your changes, select Publish.
You can save the page as a draft if you're not yet ready to publish.