New features in Anaplan for Microsoft 365
- Remap card templates to a new source module with a read-only connection.
- Add or remove rows and columns to read-write connections in Excel.
- Insert cards saved as templates as data in Excel, and as images in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, from different models on the same page, slide, or sheet.
- Resize cards inserted as images.
- Change context selectors to refresh cards saved as templates.
- For default module views in Excel, pivot card data.
- For default module views and saved views in Excel, send and refresh data to create read-write connections with cards saved as templates.
- Search and filter the card template library by tenant, workspace, and model.
- Group cards in a document by card name, model name, data type, and location in the document.