Use the Anaplan for Microsoft 365 sidebar to access features and manage your cards.
From Menu , you can:
- Select Settings to preserve Excel formulas after refresh.
- Select Help to:
- Access Anapedia and Anaplan Community.
- Contact support.
- Repeat the add-in onboarding.
- Select What's New new features. to view
- Select Share feedback
- Provide feedback.
- Vote for ideas you think should be added to the add-in.
- Find out how you can participate in a user research program.
- Select About to view the version you're using.
- Review the Terms and conditions .
- Select Remap card template to remap cloned card templates to other cards.
You do not need to sign in to the add-in to access Menu .
On the Templates tab, you can use the toolbar to:
- Update to retrieve the latest cards from the card template library.
- Apply a Card Filter to filter your list of cards by tenant, workspace, and model.
- Search for a card template.
On the Cards in Document tab, you can use the toolbar to:
- Group cards by tenant or tenant name, model, card type or name, or by your cards location in your document.
- Sort your cards alphabetically.
- Remove Cards from your document.
- Update your list of cards to reflect what's in your document.
On the Cards in Document tab, you can select a card and use Card Actions to:
- View a card Overview or change the card details that display in your sheet.
- In Excel, navigate to the sheet where the card is used.
- Resize a card inserted as an image.
- Clone a connection.
- Remove the card from your document.
- Convert cards to read-only or read-write, depending on your access privileges.