Notifications display any messages sent to your Anaplan user account. This includes:
- When someone mentions you in a comment
- When another user shares a page with you
- Integration notifications
- Notifications for encryption events
Notifications are indicated by a red circle with a white numeral, which shows the number of notifications that are new and unread. Select the Notifications icon
You can change how you want to receive notifications when someone mentions you in a comment or shares a page with you.
To change your notification preferences:
- In the top right-hand corner select your user icon.
- Select My account from the dropdown menu.
- Select Change notification preferences.
- Use the toggles to customize your email, mobile push notifications, and Slack notifications.
Note: If you have access to multiple tenants, your Slack notification preferences only apply to the tenants that have Slack installed. Contact your tenant administrator to integrate Slack.