To add a new notification to a page:
- Create the notification action for your page.
- Add the action to an action card on your page.
If you no longer need an action, you can click Delete on its menu in Configure actions.
Create a notification action for your page
To add a notification action for a page:
- Open your page in designer mode:
- For worksheets, configure the Additional Insights
- For boards, use the edit icon in the toolbar.
- Select an existing action card, or add a new Action card from the Cards panel.
- To view the current actions for the page, click Configure actions in the context menu of an existing action card.
For a worksheet page, you can also click the Configure worksheet actions button in the toolbar.
- In the right-hand side panel, expand Notifications.
- Click Create a notification.
The Notification designer opens.
- Configure the content of your notification, including:
- the Name, as the label for your action button
- Links to, as the target page for the link in your email
- Title, which displays above the message in your email, and links to the page
- Message, as the body of your email.
- Click Next.
- On the second page of the Notification designer, add Recipients for your notification.
- Click Create.
You can now add your notification action to an action card on your page:
Actions are not available on personal pages.
Use Notification actions in your pages to enable users to email your collaborators on the platform.