Edit the primary grid to change the data displayed on it. This can be from a different saved view or a new custom view.
This enables you to expose users to the data that is of greatest relevance to their needs.
To edit the primary grid:
- Open the worksheet in designer mode.
- Click Select view in the top right of the screen.
The Select primary grid dialog displays, with Custom views and Module views displayed in the left panel.
- To select another view to use as the primary grid, choose:
Custom views, and a view; or
Module views, a module, and a view.
- Click Next.
- A preview of the grid displays in the center of the screen.
If you're happy with the preview, click Update; alternatively, click Back to choose another module view.
- Click Publish in the top right of the screen to save the worksheet.