Your primary grid must display data from the same model as the rest of the page. However, if you change the view, you can display different data from within that model.
If you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription, a workspace administrator can associate multiple models with the page. The page can still only display data from one model at a time. However, if you have access to multiple source models, you can use the Switch source model drop-down list to switch between them.
The option Users can edit list items is not available on personal pages.
Edit the grid
To edit the primary grid:
- Open the worksheet in designer mode.
- Select Configure view in the worksheet toolbar.
Configure the data source
To configure the data source for the primary grid view:
- In the Overview tab of the View configuration panel, select a View.
The View dialog displays, with Custom views and Module views tabs displayed in the left panel.
- To select another view to use as the primary grid, choose:
Custom views, then a view; or
Module views, a module, then a view.
- If you selected a custom view, then you can configure that custom view. Use the toolbar icons at the top-right:
to change the dimensions applied to Rows, Columns, and Context selectors.
to change the values that display for line items in your grid, based on criteria you determine.
to arrange your data in ascending or descending order.
- Show / Hide
to choose which dimension items you want to display.
- Totals Position
to change where totals display on the grid.
- Conditional Formatting
to apply formatting to cells in your grid based on specified criteria.
to change the order of items on a grid.
- When you're happy with the preview, select Update. Alternatively, to discard changes, cancel the View dialog.
Configure the grid
Optionally, to configure list item and data editing, pivot, grid layout, and image settings:
- Select the Grid tab.
- Under the Allow editing heading, toggle Users can edit list items right to enable users to maintain the list items. This does not grant additional permission to edit the data in cells.
- Toggle Users can enter and edit cell data right to enable users to edit data in grid cells.
- Toggle Allow pivot right to enable users to pivot the worksheet (this is enabled by default).
- Select a value from the Row height dropdown to change the height of rows on the worksheet.
Standard, the default height, is one line high. Medium is two lines high, Large is four lines, and Extra large is eight lines.
- Toggle right under Rows or Columns to enable hierarchy filters.
- Select one or more line items under Line item image settings to display their values as images on the worksheet (these images display once you click Publish).
The Line item image settings section only displays if your view contains valid link-formatted line items.
You can display
.pngfiles as images on a grid card. Learn how to store image URLs.
To save your changes, select Publish.
You can save the page as a draft if you're not yet ready to publish.