You can comment on cards and tag other Anaplan users who have access to the source model of the card.
If a card contains comments, a Comment icon displays in the top-right corner. If there are no comments on the card, the icon displays as Add comment .
To comment on a card:
- Open a board page and tap the Comment icon or Add comment icon to maximize and comment on that card. You can drag the panel to expand it to full-screen.
- Type your comment in the text field at the bottom of the screen.
- To mention someone who has access to the page, tap @ and type their name. You can only mention people who've access to the source model. If they have access to the model but not the page, they'll be notified of this.
- Tap Post .
If you've mentioned someone, they'll receive a notification on the platform and the mobile app. They'll also receive an email notification and Slack notification from Anaplan for Slack if installed.
- To close the panel, tap the minimize icon in the top-left corner.
To delete a comment:
- Long press on the comment you want to delete and tap Delete comment.
Note: You can only delete your own comments.
- Tap Delete to confirm.