Create a page to display data from modules to your users.
When you create a page, you'll need to choose a layout, the workspace, and source model for the data you want to display. You'll need access to the workspace and model, and for app pages you'll need the page builder role.
Each page only displays data from a single source model at one time. After you create your page, you can change the source model via Page settings.
If you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription, a workspace administrator can enable multiple source models for a page after page creation so you can switch between source models. However, you can only select one model as the source model when you create a page.
Note: You can also create a page from a model. In that case, the model you're in is automatically selected as the source for your page.
To create a page:
- Open the app to which you want to add a page, or create a new app.
- Select Create a page.
- Select the type of page you want to create.
- Enter your page details:
- Enter a Page name.
- Choose the Workspace that contains the model you want to use.
- Choose the Model that contains the data you want to display.
If your workspace contains no models, the dropdown shows No results.
- You can choose a Category.
If you've not created any categories, the dropdown shows No results.
- For boards and worksheets, you can select Create as a personal page? to create a personal page.
- Select Create board, Create worksheet, or Create report to open your draft page in designer mode.
Warning: You must save or publish your page to keep any changes you make to your page in designer mode.