You must be a workspace administrator to set up a model role export.
To export model roles:
- Select Users
in the model settings bar.
- Select the pane that contains the data you want to export.
You can select Roles, Roles > Modules, Roles > Versions, Roles > Lists, or Roles > Actions.
- In your chosen pane, select Export from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- In the Export dialog, in the Layout tab, select the file type for the export.
- Optionally, in the Labels tab, select the Include Row Label Headers checkbox to include row headers in the export.
For example, if you include row headers for Roles > Modules in an XLS file,
Modulesdisplays as a header in the
- If you want to save your export settings to run the export again, select the Save Export Definition checkbox at the bottom of the Export dialog. Then:
- In the Export Name field, type a name for the export.
- Choose whether to share the file with Administrators only or Everyone, or select Myself (keep private).
- Select Run Export.