Before you can add Assign actions to a page, they must first be configured in the source model by a workspace administrator.
When you later duplicate an app or page containing Assign actions, your configuration changes in the new page do not affect the Assign actions in the original pages.
Actions are not available on personal pages or report pages.
Add an Assign action
To add an Assign action:
- Click Edit this page in the toolbar to open your page in designer mode.
- Optionally, add a new card.
Learn how to add a card to a board or a worksheet.
- The Configure action button in a new action card, to add an action button to the card.
- Edit on an action card, to add an action.
- In the Actions tab, under Add actions, expand the Assign action section.
- Toggle right any Assign actions to add them.
- When you’re ready, click Publish to make your Assign action available.