Add a shape to your report to add emphasis to your presentation.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit this page .
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To add a shape:
- On the Cards panel, double-click the Shape tile, or drag and drop the tile on your page.
- On the Overview tab, you can enter a Title and Description, choose a Title color, and Link to a page.
- On the Shape tab, choose a Shape. For example, Oval, Rectangle, or Arrow.
- On the Format tab, you can:
- Toggle Lock aspect ratio right to scale height and width equally when you resize your shape.
- Choose a Background color.
- Choose a Border style, Border width, Border radius, and Border color.
You can change the size and position of shapes on your page:
- To reposition, drag and drop the shape.
- To resize, select the shape and drag to your desired size. Alternatively, on the Format tab, select Shape options, and enter a Height and Width.
- To rotate, select your shape and drag the anchor.
When you rotate a shape, the card title also rotates. If you save your shape to the card template library, the rotation is not applied to the template.