Create a page to display data from modules to end users.
When you create a page, you need to choose a layout, the workspace, and source model for the data you want to display.
Each page can only display data from a single source model at one time. However, after you create your page, you can change the source model via Page settings.
If you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription, a workspace administrator can enable multiple source models for a page after page creation. This enables you to switch between source models. However, you can only select one model as the source model when you create a page.
To create a page:
- Open the app to which you want to add a page, or create a new app.
- Click Create a page.
The Create a page dialog displays.
- Select the type of page you want to build. You can select either a board or a worksheet.
The second step of the page creation dialog displays.
- Enter the details for your page:
- In the Page name field, enter a name for the page.
- From the Workspace dropdown, choose the workspace containing the model you want to use.
- From the Model dropdown, choose the model containing the data you want to display.
- Click Create board, or Create worksheet, depending on the type of page you've selected.
Your new draft page opens in designer mode.