You can add a field card to a board page or a worksheet page.
To configure the field card:
- Click Configure field on the field card.
The Card configuration panel displays on the right-hand side.
- Optionally, in the Overview tab:
- In the Title field, enter a title.
- In the Description field, enter a description of the card.
The description displays in a tooltip when you hover your cursor over the i icon in the top-left of the card.
- In the Link to a page drop-down menu, select a page to link from the grid card's title.
When you publish the page, the card Title links to the selected page.
- Toggle Horizontal layout right to make fields display side by side instead of above each other.
If there is not enough horizontal space for all fields, they display horizontally over multiple lines.
- Select a module from the Choose module drop-down menu.
Editable line items from that module display under the Line items heading.
- Toggle on the line items you want users to be able to edit.
Selected fields are configured in the Fields tab. Context selectors are configured in the Context tab.
- Optionally, In the Fields tab:
- Label the individual fields that are displayed on the card. The default label is the list item name.
- Set the number of visible line text lines, in the case of a text-type field. You can display up to 15 lines of text in the field. Any excess lines will be scrollable.
- In the Context tab configure context selectors.
- Click Add.
To position your card and publish it:
- Optionally, drag and drop your card to where you want it to display.
- On worksheet pages, the Additional insights panel contains your cards.
- On board pages, size and arrange your cards in rows and columns.
- On report pages, freely arrange your cards on report slides.
- To save your changes, select Publish.
You can save the page as a draft if you're not yet ready to publish.