You can use rich text to enhance formatting, and include dynamic narrative that displays data from your model. For example, to clearly present the context, you can build data into headings. You can also write narrative in natural language, with inline data values.
You must open your page in designer mode. Select Edit.
You can save your work at any time. Select Save to save as a draft. When you're ready to publish, select Publish.
To configure a text card:
- Select Configure text on a new card, or hover over your card and select Edit
Read how to add a card to a board, worksheet, or report.
- On the Overview tab of the Card configuration panel, you can:
- Choose a Module if you want to use dynamic narrative.
- Enter a Title and Description.
- Choose a Title color, or enter a hex code.
- Link the grid card's title to a page from the Link to a page dropdown.
- Toggle Display card background to display, or remove, the card background.
- On the Context tab, you can choose a Context color, or enter a hex code, and choose to display Line items.
The Context tab is only available if you chose a Module on the Overview tab.
- On your card, enter your text.
You can use rich text to apply styles to your text.