Restricted integration users can create CloudWorks connections and integrations within assigned workspaces.
Before you can create a connection or integration with this role, you need:
- Workspaces assigned to you as a restricted integration user:
- You can view your assigned workspaces from the Administration console.
- Tenant administrators assign these workspaces.
- Workspace and model access:
- If Dynamic Cell Access is enabled when an integration is run by a restricted integration user, the integration uses the permissions associated with that user.
- If Selective Access is enabled for a list:
- The appropriate read/write permissions must be enabled for the restricted integration user.
- The restricted integration user doesn't use the permissions from the Internal (Full Access) alias (role).
To create a CloudWorks connection as a restricted integration user, follow the steps outlined in Create a CloudWorks connection.
When the Connect to a service dialog displays, restricted integrations users will see a Workspace dropdown. Listed are workspaces you have access to and workspaces assigned to you as a restricted integration user.
To create a CloudWorks integration as a restricted integration user, follow the steps outlined in Create an integration.