Error: integration list display
Solution: If you do not see your complete list of integrations after you switch your Workspace, you can:
- Select the refresh icon next to Integrations.
- Refresh the browser.
Error: export with header information and no data included
If your export only includes header information and no data, this means you do not have Internal (Full Access) granted to the list that has selective access enabled.
Solution: Ensure your Workspace Administrator has granted Internal (Full Access) to the list associated with the export that has selective access enabled. See the Create an integration page for further details.
Error: exports of .csv or .txt
Solution: Add .CSV or .TXT to the export file name. This ensures your export can be loaded with the proper file type.
Errors: failed export or import actions
Ensure your CloudWorks connection is properly configured. If your connection is not valid, or you have any server issues, you'll get the following errors:
- If your connection is not valid, you'll get the error
An Integration has failed – export test failed due to invalid Connection.Solution: Check your connection set-up.
- If your server has a connectivity issue, you'll get the error
An Integration has failed – import test failed due to a server error.Solution: Check your server connectivity and status.
- If there's an issue with the set-up of your import, you'll get the error
Failed import action - Incorrect file structure.Solution: Make sure that your import has been set up correctly.
- If your BigQuery table column headers do contain spaces, you'll get the error
Failed import action -Incorrect File structure.Solution: Use _ underscores rather than spaces in your table column headers.
Permission denied. when you try to access CloudWorks.
Solution: obtain the Integration Admin role. Once you have this access, log out of CloudWorks and then log back in.
Process validation error. when you run a process.
Once you configure a process in CloudWorks, and the process is revised in Anaplan. This process will not run.
- Configure a new integration in CloudWorks with the revised Anaplan process.
- Delete the older process integration in CloudWorks.
Something went wrong error. when you run a process.
When you create or edit a process:
- If the process you want to run includes a first action of either delete or update current period
- CloudWorks displays an error
- Create a blank import that does not change values or import any new values into the model.
- Add this import to the start of your CloudWorks process.
Your CloudWorks process configuration should run successfully.
Error: Selective Access
When the source object of your action (import or export) references a List with Selective Access enabled:
- Make sure your Workspace Administrator provides the user Internal (Full Access) with the correct Read permissions.
- To add Internal (Full Access), your workspace admin must navigate to the List Grid View.
- Internal (Full Access) is an alias (role) that represents integration service.
Without the proper Selective Access permissions:
- Model to Model imports will not reflect the latest data
- Exports will download an empty file
Example of Internal (Full Access) with Read rights, granted to a list: