If an error message displays while you use CloudWorks, review the list of common error scenarios and recommended solutions.
Error: integration list display
Solution: If you do not see your complete list of integrations after you switch your Workspace, you can:
- click the refresh icon next to Integrations
- or refresh the browser
Error: export with header information and no data included
If your export only includes header information, and no data, this means that you do not have Internal (Full Access) granted to that list.
Solution: Make sure that your workspace administrator has granted Internal (Full Access) to the list associated with your export. See Create a new integration.
Error: exports of .csv or .txt
Solution: Add .csv or .txt to your export filename. This ensures your export can be loaded with the proper file type.
Errors: failed export or import actions
Make sure your CloudWorks connection is set up properly. If your connection is not valid, or you have any server issues, you'll get the following errors.
- If your connection is not valid
An Integration has failed – export test failed due to invalid Connection.Solution: Check your connection set-up.
- If your server has a connectivity issue
An Integration has failed – import test failed due to a server error.Solution: Check your server connectivity and status.
- If there's an issue with the set-up of your import
Solution: Make sure that your import has been set up correctly.
Failed Import Action - Incorrect file structure
Permission denied when you try to access CloudWorks.
Solution: obtain the Integration Admin role. Once you have this access, log out of CloudWorks and then log back in.
Process validation error after a process is executed.
- Once you configure a process in CloudWorks, and the process is revised in Anaplan. This process will not run.
- Configure a new integration in CloudWorks with the revised Anaplan process.
- Delete the older process integration in CloudWorks.
Error: Selective Access and exports
- When multiple people have Selective Access set a list, and
- When your workspace administrator grants Internal (Full Access) to the list associated with your export, an issue may arise wherein they need to regrant user access
Solution: Your workspace administrator should copy both the Write and Read data from the list's user settings. Then replace this data when they've granted Internal (Full Access) to the list.
Also see Integration notifications.