Page builders can:
- Create, edit, and delete apps that represent business processes.
- Set up data views from Anaplan models.
- Configure boards and worksheets on app pages and personal pages, and configure reports on app pages.
- Build interactive pages.
- Populate the card template library.
If you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription and a workspace administrator associates multiple models with a page, page builders can also switch between source models associated with a page.
Tenant administrators can assign the page builder role to users listed in the Access Control > Assignments screen of the Administration console. Users must have access to at least one model in the tenant before you can assign them this role.
For more information about role assignment, see Administration: Access Control.
For more information about visitors, see Visitors.
To assign the page builder role:
- Log in to Anaplan.
- Select Administration from the Application menu.
- Select Access Control > Assignments.
- Select the user.
- Select the Page Builder checkbox.
- Select Save.