Only tenant administrators can assign the page builder role.
Page builders can:
- Create, edit, and delete apps that represent business processes
- Set up data views from Anaplan models
- Configure boards and worksheets
- Use cards to build interactive pages with visualizations
- Populate the card template library
If you have a Professional or Enterprise subscription and a workspace administrator associates multiple models with a page, page builders can also switch between source models associated with a page.
Tenant administrators can assign the page builder role to users listed in the Access Control > Assignments screen of the Administration console.
To assign the page builder role:
- Log in to Anaplan.
- Select Administration from the Application menu.
- Click Access Control > Assignments.
- Select the user.
- Select the Page Builder checkbox.
- Click Save.