You must have an integration schedule already set up to use this procedure.
You edit your integration schedule, to revise the timing for integration runs. To edit an integration schedule:
- Click an integration from your list.
- From the inspector on the right click the ellipse (...)
- Click Edit.
- Complete the dialog entries. Revise the entries you want to change.
- Edit Schedule name
- Use the dropdowns to edit:
- Time zone
- Trigger frequency
- Repetition frequency
- Enter Execute from time (24h) (the start time of your run)
- Enter Execute to time (24h) (the end time of your run)
- Enter Days of week (Monday through Sunday)
- Enter Start date
- Enter End date (End date must occur after Start date)
- Click Save.