Below are factors to consider when you create CloudWorks integrations.
Data process times vary across platforms, APIs, and tools such as CloudWorks. While data process duration differs, CloudWorks offers advantages such as:
- Connection to multiple cloud storage platforms
- Automation of integrations
- Reduced IT reliance and code scripts
- You can access up to 5,000 workspaces within a single tenant. Per tenant, the limit of integrations is 500.
- We store integration histories in CloudWorks for six months.
- With AWS S3 and Azure Blob, your individual files can be up to 10 GB for imports, exports, or process actions (both within the CloudWorks service and in the related APIs). The limit is 3 GB for BigQuery.
- There is a 250,000 limit on files within your AWS S3 bucket and Azure Blob storage.
- CloudWorks supports these file types:
- Your cloud sources (such as AWS S3, Azure Blob, and Google BigQuery) must be accessible via public APIs. Make sure your data is not encrypted or compressed.
- If you don't see CloudWorks from your model view, navigate back to Home and then CloudWorks appears in the menu.
- Don't use CloudWorks to create a user account. To do so, or to make a workspace assignment, use Centralized Identity Management.
- Visiting users cannot use CloudWorks.
- CloudWorks does not support dynamic cell access.