As an integration administrator, you can create a Cloudworks integration to manage how your data connects to your cloud storage service.
When the source object of your action (import or export) references a List with Selective Access enabled:
- Make sure your Workspace Administrator provides the user Internal (Full Access) with the correct Read permissions.
- To add Internal (Full Access), your workspace admin must navigate to the List Grid View.
- Internal (Full Access) is an alias (role) that represents integration service.
Without the proper Selective Access permissions:
- Model to Model imports will not reflect the latest data
- Exports will download an empty file
As a Model or Page builder, you can also add a CloudWork integration actions to a page. To create a Cloudworks integration, select one:
CloudWorks automatically generates your export output file with your export action name and chosen file format.
- If your export action name is
- And the export format is comma separated values
- The output file is named
If you name the export action with a format such as
Product Hierarchy.csv , the output file is named
To avoid the double file suffix, remove
.csv from your original export action name.