Create a schedule to set or repeat specific times for your integration run.
To create an integration schedule:
- Click Create schedule.
- Complete the dialog entries:
- Enter the Schedule name (limited to 128 letters, hyphens, underscores, or spaces)
- Use the dropdown to select Time Zone
- Use the dropdown to select Trigger frequency
- Enter the Start Date
- Enter the End Date (end date must be after the start date)
- Enter Execute at time (24h) (time format example: 14.30 = 2:30pm)
- Click Save.