Welcome to your Anaplan user experience! We've redesigned our user interface to make it faster and easier to use. Familiarize yourself with our new enhancements, and how they can help you.
We've redesigned Anaplan so that it's:
- faster and easier to use
- offers the best possible user experience
- performs well across different devices
This page gives an overview of the redesign, and introduces some key concepts.
We're still working to incorporate classic Anaplan features into the user experience.
Currently, page builders can:
- create pages based on data in saved views
- group pages together into apps to represent business processes
- organize pages into categories
- use cards to create visual, interactive pages
- reuse cards on different pages by saving them to the card template library
These sample screenshots give a preview of the user experience:
You can see a list of all the pages in an app on the App contents screen:
Use boards to create visually-striking, interactive dashboards that display high-level information, like key performance indicators and charts.
Worksheets offer large grids for you to edit and analyze detailed data.