Welcome to your Anaplan user experience! This page gives an overview of some key concepts.
Page builders can:
- Create pages based on data in saved views.
- Group pages together into apps to represent business processes.
- Organize pages into categories.
- Use cards to create visual, interactive pages.
- Reuse cards on different pages by saving them to the card template library.
- Create management reports.
You can see a list of all the pages in an app on the App contents screen.
Use boards to create visually-striking, interactive dashboards that display high-level information, like key performance indicators and charts.
Worksheets offer large grids for you to edit and analyze detailed data.
Reports offer structured sets of slides with format options and a free-form layout designer.