You must have an integration schedule already set up to use this procedure.
You edit your integration schedule to re-set the timing for integration runs. To edit an integration schedule:
- Click an integration from your list.
- From the inspector on the right click the ellipse (...)
- Click Edit.
- Complete the dialog entries. The items to edit are optional. You select those you wish to edit.
- Edit Schedule name
- Use the dropdown to edit Time zone
- Use the dropdown to edit Trigger frequency
- Use the dropdown to edit Repetition frequency
- Enter Execute from time (24h) (the start time of your run)
- Enter Execute to time (24h) (the end time of your run)
- Enter Days of week (Monday through Sunday)
- Enter Start date
- Enter End date (End date must occur after start date)
- Click Save